GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF SKETCHES & PICTURES
- Pictures of samples should be taken on professional quality female models or on suitable mannequins.
- The location, setting and background for pictures should be planned according to the theme of the collection.
- Pictures of the samples on a model or mannequin should be styled appropriately and should indicate the right placement of an accessory used.
- In-case collection carries separates like trousers, tops or jackets, the pictures should clearly indicate the complete look.
- Designers should provide high quality sketches and photographs in PDF/PNG/JPEG format. All files should be zipped in a folder and then upload in a single zip or rar file. The file should not exceed more than 10MB.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF GARMENT SAMPLES (FORTHCOMING COLLECTION)
- Designers should strictly follow ADW season 5 – WINTER FESTIVAL 2017.
- Designers should submit their original work and avoid any attempt towards plagiarism.
- Any kind of inspiration used in the theme/collection should be explicitly mentioned.
- The two samples should clearly highlight the theme of the collection.
- The two samples submitted by the designer must be stitched and finished to the best quality.
- Designers are requested to provide references / recommendations from two industry based professionals in the presentation. A designer can look at a buyer/ an established designer/ media journalist / previous employee or a senior college professor as a relevant referee.
- Designers should mention all recognition/achievements till date in a chronological order in the write up.